- No products in the cart.
In addition to the discounts for online shopping that are listed on Shopibay, we also give you an option of earning additional cashback on your online purchases. Stores and offers that have additional cashback can be identified by looking for labels in Green, like ‘+ Upto 5% SHOPIBAY Cashback’ or ‘+ Flat Rs. 100 SHOPIBAY Rewards’ etc.
1. To earn cashback, please ensure that you get redirected to the store only via the Shopibay link and make your purchase.
2. Once your purchase is completed, we usually track it within 48-72 hours and your cashback is added to your pending balance.
3. Stores wait for the return and exchange period to be over before giving us the final confirmation of the sale. This process can usually take 6-8 weeks depending on the store.
4. Once we receive final confirmation of the sale from the merchant your pending cashback is made available for you to use.
5. Cashback earned from Shopibay is your money and can be used to shop on Shopibay.com or even transferred to your bank account.
Note: Amount added to your pending balance is indicative and may change upon final confirmation from the store. Cashback earned from some merchants cannot be withdrawn to a bank account.
Stores like Flipkart, Snapdeal allow cashback earned from them to be used only for transfers to an online wallet like PayTM; or making a mobile phone or DTH recharge. To make this distinction easier to understand, the cashback earned from these merchants is referred to as SHOPIBAY Rewards.
The process for earning of SHOPIBAY Rewards is the same as SHOPIBAY Cashback, and the only distinction being that SHOPIBAY Rewards cannot be withdrawn to a bank account. It is due to this, that the available balance on a bank transfer page may be less than your actual available balance.
Any stores carrying Rewards instead of Cashback will explicitly mention them on the respective store pages. The majority of stores do not carry rewards.
A person can redeem his balance to shop on Shopibay.com immediately after earning Cashback.
A person can withdraw the Cashback amount in the Bank Account as per the pay cycle below: This is subjected to approval from the merchant website.
Shopping Period Payout Date
Jan-Mar 15th Apr
May-Jun 15th Jul
Jul-Sep 15th Oct
Oct-Dec 15th Jan
Shopibay User will have to claim the Cashback by raising a ticket within the shopping period to get the cashback in the next payout date. KYC is a must for any claim for Cashback
Do’s & Don’t
- Your cart should be empty before you start.
- Turn off all third party browser extensions.
- Avoid clicking on price comparison widgets.
- Start shopping by clicking on the link provided.
- Continue shopping without closing the offer window.
- Finish your purchase in the same session.